Under the Trump administration’s “no tolerance” migration policy the parents of 545 children cannot be found after they were deported. While this policy has ended as of 2018 these 545 children still remain in US custody while organizations look for their parents. This site is intended to provide a resource to help those parents be renuited with their children.
If you were separated from your child between 2016 and 2018 at the US border please use the resources below to contact the ACLU so you can be reunited.
- Court Case: Ms. L. v. U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement et al., in U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California, 3:18-cv-428
- ACLU Immigrants' Rights Project deputy Director: Lee Gelernt (Twitter: https://twitter.com/leegelernt)
- ACLU contact information:
- Phone +1-212-549-2500
- Mailing address: 125 Broad Street, 18th Floor, New York NY 10004, USA
- Email Contact Form: https://www.aclu.org/general-feedback